Tuesday, November 21, 2006

some one !


Every one of us looking for some thing in his life
May be a lot of us looking for the money, Fame or what ever...
But the aim is one; find some thing u r missing, or something u r need
In my life like any person wanna live a wonderful life,
But I wanna ask every one read my words
What does life mean for you? and What do you wanna do in it? What do you are looking for?
sure your answers would have a lot of things, like i wanna build up my personality ,proving my character ,having a suitable jop, have a perfect life, have a husband/wife and ofcousre beautiful children .. Etc
But first u should ask your self what i am doing in this life? Also what do you plan to do?
About me, first I wanna meet my god wiz a pure heart without any sins then I wanna meet the prophet Mohamed peace be upon him in the paradise in shaa Allah
In this life you r looking for some thing you missing, I asked my self this question before I writting this words
What I do need?.I thought that answer would be a difficult word, but later i descovered that it was easier and concenterated than in my mind,it was "a pure heart"
You know... that we can buy everything by money, every thing even it was in our dreams .but the only thing that we can use the word "impossible to buy" is a heart of some body caring about you, cries when you cry, smiles when you smile, ready to face all the world for you, just for you.
care for you..just for you,not for your wealth or position.
Some one feels you without talking, it's enough to look at his eyes then he will understand you, some one wanna to live the rest of his life time beside you... so do you know the meaning of some one any one comes and to share you your life? It means
You will have someone's hand to hold, even when you are feeling sick, even you are getting older and older... it means when you sit down to eat some one will be there, it mean that when you need some help some one will help you some one always close to you so you won't have to shout..but the best thing at all is that you are not gonna be alone any more.I don't wanna be alone in my life... may be that is what I wanna in my personal life but in general I seek to satisfy my god through my work , my behavior... so,I think the only way to achieve your goals and dreams in your life is to have some thing you belive in
and some one who keeps pushing you , couraging you, believing in what you believe and putting his trust in you ...some one makes the thing that you thought it was impossible possible... some one you lean on him when you are not strong enough he will help you to carry on, some one shares your load if there were any load you have to bear
Every one needs some one in his life to go on, just some one...so,I think the life is worth to live with some one worth to share , don't miss this gift which called life and try to live it in the rightous way .

3 comments:

Dina Samaha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i liked your writing Dina :)...
You're talking about something so important to everyone. For me, life means satisfaction, to do what i really wanna do when i want to, without violating others rights. It's not that i found it yet... but i'm trying to.

To understand who i really am, how to control my own life to be successful. And the important thing is not to stop trying new things to figure out what we really like and what we are really good at.

And of course, everyone looks for that special someone who can share everything with you, and never hurts you... In some way or another i believe he's standing somewhere waiting for me to find him :p... lol, it's just a thought :D

finally, we should never forget that we should obey God; coz he's the only one who you can really rely on no matter what happens to you.

Best wishes!

Razan.